Aim & Scope
Conference Program: Click Here.
ISC Conference Proceedings ISBN: 978-1-912532-02-5
ISC Conference assigns a DOI when your article is published and made available electronically.
Submission deadline: May 16, 2018 (Submit only the abstract in case you could not complete your paper within the time required)
International Conference on Information Society and Smart Cities (ISC 2018)
Venue: Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge city, United Kingdom
27-28 June, 2018
The International Conference on Information Society and Smart Cities will be held from June 27-28 2018 in Fitzwilliam College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge city, United Kingdom. Through its technical program, the conference aims to provide an outstanding opportunity for both academic and industrial communities alike to address new trends and challenges, emerging technologies and progress in standards on topics relevant to today’s fast moving areas of Information Society and Smart Cities.
ISC 2018 will offer oral, poster sessions, tutorials, and professional meetings. The program of the ISC 2018 Conference intends to foster interaction so as to open the way to future cooperation between participants. All researchers and teams who develop research or recently became interested in the domains of Information Society and Smart Cities are invited. Submitted papers are expected to cover state-of-the-art technologies, theoretical concepts, standards, products implementation, ongoing research projects and innovative applications of Information Society and Smart Cities.
Authors are invited to submit Full paper, Abstract, Short Paper, Opinion, Case Study, Ongoing Research and Case reports. in all areas of Information Society or Smart Cities. Original unpublished manuscripts, and not currently under review in another journal or conference, are solicited in relevant areas including, but not limited to:
- Computer networks - security
- Computer networks - sensor
- Radio communications
Information Society and Advanced Technologies
- 4G/5G wireless billing systems, GPRS billing, etc.
- Ad hoc and wireless sensors network
- Cloud Applications
- Cloud as a Service
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Technologies
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Management
- Cloud Security
- Cluster computing and performance
- Cognitive radio applications and spectrum management
- Congestion and admission control
- Cross-layer optimizations in wireless networks
- Data acquisition
- Data Analytics
- Data Computing
- Data Mining
- Data Modelling
- Data Sharing
- Data Storage
- Data warehouse and applications
- Database and system security
- Delay tolerant network
- Design and analysis of wireless LAN/WAN
- Energy awareness in communication systems
- Future Technologies
- Grid computing
- How to manage big data in cloud computing?
- Image Processing
- Internet and web applications
- Interoperability of heterogeneous wireless networks of different standards
- Intrusion detection systems
- IP multimedia subsystems (IMS)
- Machine Learning
- Mobile computing
- Multimedia communication
- Multimedia communications over wireless
- Network architectures and protocols
- Pattern Recognition
- Radio communications systems
- Radio resources management
- Radio transmission technologies
- RFID networks and protocols
- RFID systems
- Social Science
- Wireless intelligent networks
- Wireless security system
- Smart Cities (Smart Parking, Smart Buildings, Smartphone Detection, Traffic Congestion, Smart Lighting, etc.).
- Smart Water (Potable water monitoring, Chemical leakage detection in rivers, River Floods, Water Leakages, etc.).
- Security & Emergencies
- Retail (Supply Chain Control, NFC Payment, Intelligent Shopping Applications, Smart Product Management, etc.).
- Smart Agriculture (Green Houses)
- Digital health/Telehealth/Telemedicine
- Smart Grids
- Internet of Things
- Smart home